दिल्ली में एक महीने के अंदर नौ सफाई कर्मचारियों की मौत, कौन है जिम्मेदार ?
new Delhi. Went to clean the gutter in Delhi went died due to poisonous gas of two brothers. This event is Shahdara. Cleaning staff entered into the gutter to clean. But went to his death because of the poisonous gas smell. While his father has been admitted to the hospital in critical condition.. This is the ninth death in a month. The sanitation workers were cleaning a drain near a shopping mall when the incident took place.. Police said that a firefighter involved in the rescue operation also came in contact with the poisonous gases and has also been admitted to the hospital..
Joseph during Clear Channel, according to police Agarwal Fnsiti mall located in Vishwas Nagar Shahdara basement (50) and his two sons, Jahangir. (24) and allow (22) fainted. When they did not come out of the drain for a long time, the police and fire department were informed.. Police said further entered into an MP's stream of Dmklkarmiyon and he fell while coming in contact with poisonous gases. All four were taken to Hedgewar Hospital, Jahangir was declared dead on his arrival.. Ijaz also died shortly after.. Yusuf and Mahipal are undergoing treatment at Hedgewar Hospital where their condition remains critical..
Let us tell you that this is the third incident of death of sanitation workers during sewer and drain cleaning within a month in Delhi.. past 15 In July, four sanitation workers died of suffocation while cleaning a septic tank in South Delhi's Ghitorni area.. All the sanitation workers were residents of Ambedkar Colony of Chhatarpur..
After August six near Kabir Ram temple in Lajpat Nagar went to the death of three employees during the cleaning of a sewer line. If these three incidents are taken together, nine people have died during sewer cleaning in Delhi within a month..
Remembering Maulana Azad and his death anniversary
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, also known as Maulana Azad, was an eminent Indian scholar, freedo…